There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Advisor World Funds Web Site Offshore User Agreement
Fidelity Distributors Company LLC, Fidelity Advisor World Funds web site on the Internet (the site and its related documentation shall be referred to collectively as the "World Funds site") is designed to facilitate the transmission of information for shares of certain Fidelity Advisor World Funds (the "Funds"). For purposes of this Agreement, such information shall be referred to collectively as "Offshore Information." From time to time, Fidelity also may choose to make additional features and other information about the Funds available to users of the World Funds site.
As used herein, "Fidelity Distributors Company LLC, ("FDC LLC") and its affiliates, its directors, officers, employees, or agents, and any person acting on FDC LLC or any affiliate's behalf, including any affiliate's directors, officers, employees, and agents. The "Funds" are mutual funds for which Fidelity serves as nonexclusive general financial intermediary, and "Client" means any director, officer, employee, or agent of one of Fidelity's institutional clients.
Each time a Client accesses the World Funds site, Client agrees to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If a Client does not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, that Client may not access the World Funds site and that Client must discontinue its use of this site immediately. The terms and conditions of this Agreement are as follows:
- Client warrants and represents that: (a) the individual accessing the World Funds site is an authorized representative of Client (each a "Representative"); (b) Client has authorized the Representative to access and use the World Funds site; (c) the Representative is authorized by Client to accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement on behalf of Client; and (d) all the terms and conditions, including each warranty, representation, agreement, and promise, contained herein shall apply equally to both the Representative and Client.
- Client agrees to, and represents and warrants that it and its Representatives shall at all times, conduct our activities in accordance with any applicable United States or state laws, including securities laws and regulations. CLIENT, INCLUDING ITS REPRESENTATIVES ACKNOWLEDGES (i) THAT THE SHARES ARE NOT REGISTERED UNDER THE UNITED STATES SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED AND (ii) THAT EACH FUND IS NOT REGISTERED AS AN INVESTMENT COMPANY UNDER THE UNITED STATES INVESTMENT COMPANY ACT OF 1940, AS AMENDED. Client also promises not to republish, rebroadcast, alter, reproduce, or commercially exploit the data, information, and services provided to Client through Client's use of the World Funds site, except as authorized by this Agreement.
- Client acknowledges that this Agreement is valid only in conjunction with an existing Fidelity Advisor World Funds Intermediary Agreement ("FAWF Intermediary Agreement"). Client understands and agrees that Client shall be solely responsible for the use or misuse of all data, information, and services obtained from the World Funds site. Client shall notify Fidelity immediately if the World Funds site is accessed in violation of this Agreement, or if Client desires to modify or eliminate its ability to use or access the World Funds site. Fidelity shall assume no liability resulting from Client's failure to notify Fidelity in accordance with the preceding sentence.
- The World Funds site is the proprietary property of Fidelity. Client agrees not to use the World Funds site, except as authorized by this Agreement and, in any event, not to make it available to any third parties.
- Client agrees that Fidelity shall not be responsible for any damages caused by communications line failure, unauthorized access, theft, systems failure, or other occurrences beyond Fidelity's control. Client agrees to provide all telephone and other equipment to access the World Funds site, and Client will be solely responsible for paying all charges related thereto.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that the use, transmission, and storage of any information, including without limitation, portfolio information available through third-party Web sites whose link is available on the World Funds site is at Client's sole risk and is Client's responsibility. FIDELITY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE WORLD FUNDS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM, THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE WORLD FUNDS SITE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE FUNDS OR FIDELITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN OR USE OF THE WORLD FUNDS SITE.
- Upon notice to Client, Fidelity acknowledges and agrees that Fidelity may discontinue Client's access to the World Funds site, in whole or in part, at any time, and Fidelity may modify or change the terms and conditions of access, in whole or in part, at any time and from time to time. In the event of any disruption in or discontinuance of the availability of the World Funds site, Client should contact Fidelity for instructions on backup services.
- Client telephone calls and other communications to Fidelity may be recorded, and Client hereby consent to such recording. Client agrees that Fidelity may monitor, store, and retrieve any communication transmitted through the World Funds site.
- Client acknowledges and agrees that Fidelity has taken reasonable security precautions for the electronic transmission of data or communications through the World Funds site. Fidelity cannot guarantee the privacy, security, or authenticity of information transmitted over the Internet, and Fidelity disclaims liability for interception of any such data or communications. Fidelity requires use of an Internet browser that utilizes at least 40-bit encryption, but strongly urges the use of 128-bit encryption. Fidelity shall not be responsible for, and makes no warranties regarding, the access, speed, or availability of Internet or network services.
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and any disputes that may arise hereunder shall be governed by, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The FAWF Intermediary Agreement, which is required in conjunction with this Agreement, shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.