There was an issue with your input
- Use of this Web site
- Fidelity Investments companies
- Mutual funds
- Information for U.S. and canadian investors
- No investment recommendations or professional advice
- Copyright policy, linking policy, and trademarks
- Third-party content and sites
- Timeliness of content
- Prohibited uses
- Means of access
- Password security and notification
- Disclaimer of warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Changes to this Web site
- Governing law and forum
USE OF THIS WEB SITE
The Web site is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you and Fidelity have agreed otherwise in writing.
Nothing on this Web site shall be considered an offer or solicitation: (i) in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is unlawful; (ii) if the person making the offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so; or (iii) if the person receiving the offer or solicitation may not lawfully do so.
FIDELITY INVESTMENTS COMPANIES
The following is a list of the primary Fidelity Investments companies that make available products and services on this Web site. The products referred to in this Web site are available only through eligible intermediaries.
Fidelity Distributors Company LLC, 500 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917.
Mutual fund shares are not deposits or obligations of, or guaranteed by, any depository institution. Mutual fund shares are not insured by any governmental agency, and are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.
For more complete information on any fund, including expenses and any applicable charges and fees, please order a free offering circular. Read the offering circular carefully before you invest or send money.
An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by any governmental agency. Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
Non-U.S. investments involve greater risks than U.S. investments. Performance is closely tied to economic, political and environmental conditions, and the risk of currency fluctuations, all of which are magnified in emerging markets.
INFORMATION FOR U.S., CANADIAN, EU OR EEA DOMICILED INVESTORS
The services and products described on this Web site are intended to be made available only to persons who are not citizens or residents of the U.S. and/or residents of Canada or EU or EEA domiciled investors subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Funds' offering circulars. The information on this Web site is intended solely for investment professionals serving persons who satisfy these criteria. Dissemination of information on this Web site to persons who do not satisfy these criteria is forbidden. Investors who are citizens or residents of the United States, Canada, EU or EEA domiciled investors may contact their investment professional for information about alternative products and services available to them.
NO INVESTMENT RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Generally, this Web site is not intended to provide tax, legal, insurance or investment advice, and nothing on this Web site should be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for any security by Fidelity or any third party. However, there may be certain tools available through this Web site deemed to provide general investment advice based upon your or your client's personalized input. In any event, the shareholder and/or his investment professional alone are solely responsible, as applicable, for determining whether any investment, security or strategy, or any other product or service, is appropriate or suitable for the shareholder based on his investment objectives and personal and financial situation. The shareholder should consult an attorney or tax professional regarding his specific legal or tax situation.
COPYRIGHT POLICY, LINKING POLICY AND TRADEMARKS
This Web site is protected by applicable copyright laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, distribute, modify, post or frame-in this Web site, including any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, user interface design or logos without prior Fidelity permission.
All trademarks and service marks on this Web site belong to FMR LLC. or an affiliate, except third party trademarks and service marks, which are the property of their respective owners. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Fidelity with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification of the allegedly infringing material, and a description of where that material is located on this Web site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you provide in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Fidelity's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
|By mail:||Tanya Courcey, Esq., Fidelity Investments, 245 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02210|
THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND SITES
This Web site typically includes general news and information, commentary, interactive tools, quotes, research reports, and data concerning the financial markets, securities, and other subjects. Some of that content may be supplied by companies that are not affiliated with Fidelity ("Third-Party Content"). Most Third-Party Content is available through hyperlinks to third-party Web sites, and its source is clearly and prominently identified. Although Third-Party Content may be framed-in on this Web site or available through a link to a third-party site, Fidelity does not prepare, edit, or endorse Third-Party Content. Fidelity therefore does not guarantee its accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness, and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third-party sites. You will use Third-Party Content only at your own risk.
TIMELINESS OF CONTENT
All content on this Web site is presented only as of the date published or indicated, and may be superseded by subsequent market events or other reasons. In addition, you are responsible for setting the cache settings on your browser to ensure you are receiving the most recent data.
Because all servers have limited capacity and are used by many people, do not use this Web site in any manner that could damage or overburden any Fidelity server, or any network connected to any Fidelity server. Do not use this Web site in any manner that would interfere with any other party's use of this Web site.
MEANS OF ACCESS
This Web site is generally intended to be viewed by a conventional Web browser with a screen resolution of 1024 by 768 pixels or greater. Although you may use other means to access this Web site, be aware that this Web site may not appear accurately through other access methods, and you use them only at your own risk.
You should not access this Web site through devices or services that are designed to provide high-speed, automated, repeated access, unless such devices are approved or made available by Fidelity.
Certain parts of this Web site are protected by passwords or require a login. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Web site, or to any other protected materials or information, through any means not intentionally made available by Fidelity for your specific use.
PASSWORD SECURITY AND NOTIFICATION
If you have a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for access to non-public areas of this Web site, you are solely responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your PIN. Accordingly, you should not disclose your PIN to anyone else. Notify Fidelity immediately if you become aware of any disclosure, loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your PIN.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- FIDELITY DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
- THIS WEB SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND FIDELITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY DEFECTS OR INACCURACIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
- FIDELITY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS, OR THAT THEY WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. FIDELITY ALSO MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THIS WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- FIDELITY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS, TRADING LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OR LOSS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, INCONVENIENCE OR DELAY). THIS IS TRUE EVEN IF FIDELITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- FIDELITY WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH SUCH FIDELITY DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL. THIS INCLUDES FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATIONS LINES (INCLUDING TELEPHONE, CABLE AND INTERNET), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, VIRUSES, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE OR EXTRAORDINARY WEATHER (INCLUDING FLOOD, EARTHQUAKE, OR OTHER ACT OF GOD), FIRE, WAR, INSURRECTION, TERRORIST ACT, RIOT, LABOR DISPUTE AND OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, ACCIDENT, EMERGENCY OR ACTION OF GOVERNMENT.
- IF YOU ACCESS THIS WEB SITE FROM A COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL OF THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you agree to indemnify and hold Fidelity and its third party providers harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from your use of this Web site, or from your violation of these Terms.
CHANGES TO THIS WEB SITE
Unless otherwise agreed, Fidelity may discontinue or modify this Web site at any time without prior notice to you, and you accept those modifications if you continue to use this Web site.
Fidelity may terminate your access to this Web site for any reason, without prior notice.
GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
Unless otherwise agreed, these Terms and their enforcement are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and of the United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law, and shall inure to the benefit of Fidelity's successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation, or otherwise.
If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.